To achieve the most success as a Beachbody trainer I think the most important thing is to be consistent and take action. Carl Daikeler profile Try to set long term goals for yourself for 1 year, 24 months and even 5 years down the road. It takes time and energy to build your business also to have massive success in network marketing you will have to build relationships, take consistent steps and become a leader. This is a set of ideas and ways myself along with other coaches have used to build their business. So if you are simply starting as a Beachbody coach or are looking into it here are a few great ways to get your business going.
1. Make videos about anything linked to Beachbody and hook them up to the popular video sites. Talk about your journey to health and fitness, your struggles, what programs you prefer or other things related to Beachbody. Doing videos helps you reach a large audience and folks get to see you and notice your story. This is a good way to produce a deeper connection with your customers.
2. Start a Fit Club. Getting out there into your community and doing the Beachbody workouts can really help to grow your business. It is a great way for people to test the workouts. A lot of the coaches who do suit clubs find their business keeps growing quickly.
3. Do a Home Party. Create a fun function out of Beachbody and the exercises. Have folks over and demonstrate a workout and sample some of the nutritional products.
4. Lead a challenge with several friends or family. Challenge friends and family to a fitness contest or a weight loss challenge. You could utilize a Beachbody workout or product or service as part of the challenge. You could also create a Beachbody product an incentive for the winner.
5. Lead a health task at a large company. You can find many large companies have health and fitness incentives for their employees if they’re working out a certain amount of days per week. You could organize a large challenge at an organization or work with their HR to create Beachbody workouts a part of their health and wellness incentive package.
6. Present the Beachbody opportunity to Personal Trainers. Beachbody is a good opportunity for personal trainers to not only supplement their income but help Beachbody customers with their knowledge. Dealing with Beachbody as coaches they will have the opportunity to offer more to their existing clients and make more money so it really is a win-win situation for them.
7. Present the Beachbody possibility to Real Estate Agents. Beachbody is really a business that works well for Real Estate agents because they already know the importance of networking and how to market a business. Beachbody is a wonderful way for Real Estate Agents to supplement or substitute their lost income.
8. Present the Beachbody opportunity to Teachers. While some teachers delight in their summers off there are some that search for jobs or opportunities in the summertime. Summer is an ideal time for a instructor to begin with with Beachbody and build their business and then continue part time during the school year.
9. Use Brides. Every bride really wants to look fantastic on her big day. You could coach a bride and her wedding party to find yourself in shape using Beachbody products. You can work with wedding planners to offer your free fitness coaching if they buy a Beachbody workout.
10. Work with New Moms. Moms may also be a large demographic who wish to get back in shape and feel good. Beachbody computes great for new moms because they can workout at home when they can fit it to their schedule.
11. Found Beachbody workouts to people doing a weight loss program such as Jenny Craig or Weight Watchers. The Beachbody workouts certainly are a great compliment to eating nicely and losing weight. Since these programs focus even more on weight reduction with eating you could help people using these courses to find an appropriate work out to round out their weight loss program.
12. Present the Beachbody Items to Law enforcement and Fire Departments. Law enforcement and fire departments are excellent to work with since they need effective workouts to keep them in shape for their jobs. You could even lead challenging with a fire or police department.
13. Present the Beachbody products to Athletes. Lots of the more intense Beachbody programs definitely help sports players and sportsmen train because of their sport or build-up their endurance. There are various pro sports players and also MMA fighters that are using P90X.
14. Have a garage sale and display Beachbody Products. If you are going to have a garage sale you could hand out samples of Shakeology to shoppers at your sale. You might create a table with Beachbody items and have a workout playing.
15.Execute a booth at Local Events- You can find events both big and tiny where you can set up a Beachbody booth. You can do a booth at a race or perhaps a marathon, a health and fitness fair or any other local gathering where you get permission. Check into costs and any restrictions you might have before committing to it.
16. Visit the Library and leave your business cards in exercise and exercise books. People searching for exercise and fitness assistance from books would probably be thrilled to have the free coaching that Beachbody instructors offer. This is a great way to target people who are looking for what you have to offer.
17. Communicate with your free customers. Marketplace and follow-up with your free customers. Find out what program they are doing and send out them a follow-up letter or post card asking how they are doing and ways to help them.
18. Do weekly a weekly newsletter for all of your customers. Stay static in touch with your customers so they know who you are and so are there to offer them help. I’ve had several customers contact me and state their coach has never been in touch using them. You will lose out on developing a relationship together with your customers if you don’t stay in touch and provide your help.
19. When you are on trips wear Beachbody logo items. Lots of the Beachbody brands are very popular so you will most likely get men and women starting conversations with you.
20. Be a great example of someone who is really a product of the product. If you need to sell the products it is hard to do if you’re not using them. If you work with them and have had great results men and women will approach you. It results in easy conversations and revenue when people can easily see you have used the merchandise and have had a great result. I hope these exact things help you out if you are a new Beachbody coach or are looking to become a Beachbody coach.
21. Have Beachbody decals made for your vehicle. That is fairly inexpensive and you get a lot of exposure for your business as you are out driving around.
23. Take up a Facebook Page/Group.Develop a Facebook page or group. It is a great way to separate your organization from your personal Facebook page. This is a great way to communicate with your customers and fans about what is going on in your business and to keep people plugged in.
24. Create a Hub page or Squidoo lens about fitness or Beachbody. These 2 sites are free and they are a great way to reveal things related to fitness or Beachbody. Try writing distinctive and interesting content and you also could help get traffic to your blog or website.
25. Learn. Learn all you can from people on your own crew, in your upline, and underneath you. Read whatever you can about network marketing, personal development, personal branding, social media marketing, or anything else that pertains to this business. The more expertise you have the more powerful you will become.
26. Set long term goals for your Beachbody Business. Beachbody isn’t a get rich quickly business. You will need to work at this business to reach your goals. Set goals on your own for a year, two years or even five years later on. Take consistent action to accomplish those goals and you’ll be doing well.
I hope these ideas help you to get going in your Beachbody business or give you some ideas if you’re seeking to get started as a Beachbody Mentor.